View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Eagles

0 0%
  • Bills

3 100.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Regular season week 5- Buffalo Bills 31 Philadelphia Eagles 24-October9,2011

Didn't get to watch this game, but so happy for the Bills and their fans. Happy for me that Vick lost and the Iggles are 1-4, but happier for youse guys.
    These are my principles and if you don't like them ... well ... I have others. ~ Groucho

The Jauron version is typified by no effort to disguise it, cover guys giving up whatever yardage is necessary for a first down, plus one, in their drops, making no play on the ball, running no kind of lie games, and making sure the offense stops the clock whenever they want to.

Blog Entries
    Scott, were you a fan of Jauron?

Isn't it nice to see a Head Coach who actually seems to be involved with the gameplan on the sidelines? Those shots of Jauron, or Art Shell, standing on the sidelines with the fake headsets (never once saw their lips moving) boggled me. Gailey seems to coach in a way that I would have imagined a coach would.

Tight win, but against a talented, desperate squad. Lots of breaks, but we made some of them ourselves. I feel a lot better about this team at 4-1 than I did the 2008 squad that had beaten Seattle, St. Louis, Oakland and Jacksonville but had yet to face any AFC East opponents. This team has knocked off the Pats, beaten the Dream Team, a decent Raiders squad and a perhaps not as bad as we thought Chiefs side. Even the Bengals loss doesn't look horrible.

Well-coached, with an improving QB and good team unity. Bodes well.

Right on. I am maintaining negative vibrations at a simmer, lest the universe try to make a System Correction on me, but it is pleasing.

Jauron, for all that he is apparently a wonderful person, was an infuriating Head Coach. Look at Perry Fewell in New York, and listen to how Turk describes him. Jauron stifled him. The one good year he had in Chicago seemed to give him the mistaken idea that his ideas were good. He had a full year of lightning in a bottle, but never did well any other season.

I wish him well, and am glad he's finding his bliss elsewhere. I just wish it was with the Jets, so we could beat them more easily.

Sadly, Jauron took his vanilla to Cleveland.
    “I’ve always been a big fan of Norv Turner. I think he gets it. I think he does an outstanding job.” — Pat Shurmur

I'd like to apologize, but am mostly just relieved that he left.

Brown vanilla?
    That's just wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pruitt View Post
    Sadly, Jauron took his vanilla to Cleveland.

Quote Originally Posted by FrzzerBwler View Post
    Brown vanilla?
    That's just wrong.
    You've seen that defense play - Brown Vanilla is a polite euphemism at this point.
    “I’ve always been a big fan of Norv Turner. I think he gets it. I think he does an outstanding job.” — Pat Shurmur

Without peyton's offense, his scheme needs five All-Pros, spaced evenly, to be effective, and at least six to be good.

And Brown Vanilla is so beautifully wrong I love it.