Thread: Thank God For My PVR (DVR)

Thank God For My PVR (DVR)

Because I was actually able to 1) spend time with my kids. 2) Run errands. 3) Do laundry.

And watch the entire Browns-Seahawks game in one hour.

Because God help me if I had spent over 3 hours watching that insult to the sport of football. Even at 1 hour, it was 50 minutes too long. Worst. Win. Ever.
    “I’ve always been a big fan of Norv Turner. I think he gets it. I think he does an outstanding job.” — Pat Shurmur

No kidding. I thought tonights game was bad, but it at least had some semblance of good football. That game... Ugh. That was terrible.

Homer for life but watching Satur-dee laugh it up with Brees after getting his A** kicked 62-7 was pretty lame.
    There is only one immutable law in life - in a gentleman's toilet, incoming traffic has the right of way.
    -Hugh Leonard

I was wondering if the mariners and the Indians were in the world series when I saw Cleveland 6 Seattle 3...
    "If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler." Jack Lambert, 1990 HoF Introduction.

In the cold light of morning, I remembered an even worse win - two years ago the Browns beat Buffalo 6-3 behind Derek Anderson's magisterial performance: 2/17 for 23 yards. That win snapped a 10 game losing streak.

Say what you will about Browns fans, but clearly we do not expect to be entertained.
    “I’ve always been a big fan of Norv Turner. I think he gets it. I think he does an outstanding job.” — Pat Shurmur