Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Trade Pennington ?

Quote Originally Posted by Pattrick View Post
    it's all fun and games until name calling begins, guys, then someones feelings get hurt and then Mom and Dad have to get involved..

Turk would be the Mom, I think. No disrespect. Certain Mother's command an awful lot of respect.
    You have to admit, the divisional rivalries add some spice to the NFL season. Especially the East coast rivalries. Those folks hate each other.

No, there is not alot of love lost between any fans in the AFC East. None of us are bigots though, we hate each other equally!
    Buckle Dem Chinstraps Primadonnas!

Well, Maybe we hate Jets fans a little bit more. Nobody's perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by msclemons View Post
    You have to admit, the divisional rivalries add some spice to the NFL season. Especially the East coast rivalries. Those folks hate each other.
    Yes they do. I admit it brings spice but it just looked like it was going down the "not nice things being said" road. I had to BGR them a little...
    “The year we beat Miami in the Super Bowl, ... do you know how many defensive linemen were in our rotation? Nine, and we used them all quite a bit. We just wore the Dolphins out.”

~Bill Walsh

Quote Originally Posted by Tinindian View Post
    No, there is not alot of love lost between any fans in the AFC East. None of us are bigots though, we hate each other equally!
    I don't hate equally...I can't bring myself to HATE the Pats....they sucked balls for so long and they run their organization the way I like to see it run. I want to hate them but I can't. I admire and respect them and the Fins always play them tough, Brady's QB rating is like 70 something against them. I mostly hate the Bills because they ruined my adolescence. But no one come close to my hatred of the Jets.....

By the way...about the wine and cheese thing...who the F wants a wine and cheese crowd at a ballgame? Even if that's your thing you're supposed to pretend it isn't at a game. Go to a USC game or a Padres game sometime...wine and cheese everywhere...and it's just like being lobotomized.
    "I suggest a new strategy Artoo...Let the Wookie win..."

I never used to have too much trouble with the Patsies until they lost all class and started blatantly running up the score on teams in 2007. The Jets are always at the top of the hate list, but the Bills and the Patsies are never too far behind.

Agree, the wine and cheese crowd needs to stay home.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinindian View Post
    I never used to have too much trouble with the Patsies until they lost all class and started blatantly running up the score on teams in 2007. The Jets are always at the top of the hate list, but the Bills and the Patsies are never too far behind.

Agree, the wine and cheese crowd needs to stay home.
    I am a red wine guy, but I agree. Nothin but lots of beer and man food at a game. Start drinking and eating at 7am and stop about 9pm (for a 1pm game).

As for the AFC East hate, it's the Pats for most Bills fans right now. We tend to hate who we can't beat. That's why we hated the fish so much. You guys beat the hell out of us for almost two decades until we flipped the script in the late 80's and the 90's.

Quote Originally Posted by PumpknOne View Post
    I am a red wine guy, but I agree. Nothin but lots of beer and man food at a game. Start drinking and eating at 7am and stop about 9pm (for a 1pm game).
    You and I think alike!

"Nothin but lots of beer and man food at a game. Start drinking and eating at 7am and stop about 9pm (for a 1pm game)."

Quite an accomplishment. I'm sure you're very proud of yourself.

"Agree, the wine and cheese crowd needs to stay home"

Who says wine and cheese can't appreciate football? Do you think owners of the teams are bratwurst and beer eating people? Think again. To each his own, but the idea that real fans only drink beer or eat "man food" is idiotic.