Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: anyone seen Hard Knocks with the Jets?

anyone seen Hard Knocks with the Jets?

as a Jets fun i am just speechless(just to make it clear,i loved it)

i dont rememer any of the other shows in the past go so much inside Manaegment issues involving the GM and owner that much.

i am stunned by Rex Ryan(which i love), the guy is funny,acts like a movie star and the he lets the **** bombs fly like no other...

what do people here who probebly have more info then me about whats going on inside an NFL team has to say about this?

Quote Originally Posted by tzaf75 View Post
    as a Jets fun i am just speechless(just to make it clear,i loved it)

i dont rememer any of the other shows in the past go so much inside Manaegment issues involving the GM and owner that much.

i am stunned by Rex Ryan(which i love), the guy is funny,acts like a movie star and the he lets the **** bombs fly like no other...

what do people here who probebly have more info then me about whats going on inside an NFL team has to say about this?

Man, I want to reply because I thought it was an excellent episode, but the amount grammar mistakes in your post is down right terrible and hard to read.

watched some of it lastnight. Rex is a weasel

C'mon man...don't dog him for messing up his grammar or spelling...you know what he said so reply to the post or don't. We specifically are trying to avoid the kind of douchebaggery that exists on other forums such as blasting other people's sentence structure, punctuation etc. It's not a big deal and there was no need to insult him. Please take the high road.
    "I suggest a new strategy Artoo...Let the Wookie win..."

It's all good InNOutBurgler. When I have to read something more than one time to understand it I simply won't reply, easy as that.

I heard NFL.com might put the whole video up for those of us who do not have HBO.
    Screw you guys, I'm going home.

Yeah. Florio had a thing this morning that HBO and NFL.com both might show it. Been looking on both sites and nothing yet.
    My hypocrisy goes only so far.

Quote Originally Posted by KyBengalFan View Post
    Yeah. Florio had a thing this morning that HBO and NFL.com both might show it. Been looking on both sites and nothing yet.

they never have in the past. Can't see any way HBO would allow it. I'd be careful trusting anything Florio has to say.

I've never seen a single episode of Hard Knocks. No network in Canada has it. If the Giants ever participate (unlikely if Coughlin has way, depending on how long he remains), I'll be pissed if I can't see it.

The first 5 seasons are currently available on Hulu if you want to watch.
    My hypocrisy goes only so far.