Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Rg3

Blog Entries
    So Kaba, what is your opinion on RGIII now? Any change?
    Twitter @vancemeek "I wish I could say something classy and inspirational, but that just wouldn't be our style. Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory...lasts forever."-Shane Falco

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vancemeek View Post
    So Kaba, what is your opinion on RGIII now? Any change?
    He's my #3 behind Luck and Tannehill, still wouldn't take him before the 2nd round but he's grown on me a little bit after some games and footage I've watched.
    "Biggest blowout since Andy Reid vs. Skinny jeans" - Colts01

Quote Originally Posted by Bengals1181 View Post
    RG3 showed up at the combine a surprising 6'2"
    I'm definitely one of those who is surprised. Maybe football media guides are more accurate than basketball ones? Anyway, good for III, this will help him.

Blog Entries
    Lol, some people refuse to admit they are wrong and easily wrong even when everyone else can see it.

Blog Entries
    No one can possibly right or wrong on these prospects until their time in the NFL is over. I also am not convinced about RGIII. I like him, but not the inevitable #2 pick that looks to be happening. Do you have a report on his official weight at the combine?
    The podcast: www.polishguypodcast.blogspot.com

It's a podcast done by a ninja who is Polish!

"I don't believe in a lot of things, but I believe in duct tape."-Miles on "Lost."

twitter: @PguyPodcast

Quote Originally Posted by tubbs1518 View Post
    Lol, some people refuse to admit they are wrong and easily wrong even when everyone else can see it.
    I could care less who's been right, but you've been incredibly childish about the whole thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Polishguy00 View Post
    No one can possibly right or wrong on these prospects until their time in the NFL is over.
    My club, Chelsea, has signed a great number of young prospects in the last few years. So far, despite a lot of money and quality coaching, few seem likely to win a regular spot on the senior team.

I find it fascinating that no amount of money or sports analytics can determine whether or not a young man will perform well at the next level of his sport. In a way, I like that there are some things beyond measure. Like figuring out women, for example.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bengals1181 View Post
    I could care less who's been right, but you've been incredibly childish about the whole thing.
    Lol hello pot.

Quote Originally Posted by tubbs1518 View Post
    Lol hello pot.
    I must have missed my "neener, neener, neener, Look at me, I think I got something right!" posts.

Blog Entries
    I didn't say that. I said I think it's funny when someone thinks something so wrong. That is my opinion. I am allowed to have one in this world.