Thread: Regular season week 11- Denver Broncos 17 NJ Jets 13

Regular season week 11- Denver Broncos 17 NJ Jets 13

November 17,2011 8:20 pm NFL network

Line- Jets - 6
    FP council pick- Jets
    Last edited by Colts01; 11-18-2011 at 12:44 AM.
    There is only one immutable law in life - in a gentleman's toilet, incoming traffic has the right of way.
    -Hugh Leonard

Blog Entries
    Not even close.

This is going to be interesting.

Blog Entries
    WOW! Tim Tebow does it again. I'm a proud Christian my whole life & I feel the Tebow wave from here! He is magnetic with his authentic attitude. He made the play that counted! He was 9/20 for 104 yards BUT his rushing numbers were 8 touches and 68 yards with the game winning touchdown. When you think he hasn't gotten it together and this will be a loss, Tim & his Men win. Shout-Out to Vonn Miller for his key plays and Eric Decker's country singing girlfriend singing at halftime!

The Jets are gross, nasty! We saw their whoas on display on SNF & again tonight with the lack of offensive line. That is just plain bad. Sanchez has problems but it's not all his fault. That OLine has issues and I do give credit to Slauson for getting their TD. That 5-5 could be helped in the playoff push by the Bills' performance but this is the time of year when what you do as a team matters.

Love that TNF is back! Fun Night.

[Props to SI.com, with the awesome new look, for the numbers]
    Last edited by BuckeyeRidley; 11-18-2011 at 02:34 AM. Reason: [Props]
    "This Game is Not For the Faint of Heart" --Bill Parcells

Facebook.com/BuckeyeRidley

Quote Originally Posted by wxwax View Post
    This is going to be interesting.
    It was quite fascinating! I didn't have the huevos to pick the Donkeys over Jesters, and it'll probably royally screw the upset rankings this week, but I was thrilled to lose that one!

I'm on the Baby Jeebus bandwagon for sure. "All he does is win."
    “Everybody counts or nobody does.” – Detective Harry Bosch

Still room left
    There is only one immutable law in life - in a gentleman's toilet, incoming traffic has the right of way.
    -Hugh Leonard

While Tebow did win again and it was great that he pulled out the game for the Broncos at the end, the Jets offense looked awful. The one touchdown they get is a fumble recovery? The Jets are a mess. They thought they righted the ship against the Bills, but they aren't a playoff team.

I can not wait to read the NY newspapers tomorrow. Oh lord, it's going to be better than Philly papers were this week.

55 minutes of not good and one 95 yd drive later
    -Hugh Leonard

I have only ever seen one NFL QB like Tebow - Doug Flutie during his years with the Bills. There were a number of games when you'd swear that he was missing guys on purpose, and then, when it mattered, he'd become untouchable.

Obviously, the Flutie-magic didn't last all that long, but there were games when it felt like the stadium was going to explode.

That final Broncos' drive was unbelievable.

And one other thing struck me during the game - on a couple of occasions, Mark Sanchez was referred to either as a "young" quarterback or a "maturing" QB. He's not a rookie anymore, although he seems to play like one.
    “I’ve always been a big fan of Norv Turner. I think he gets it. I think he does an outstanding job.” — Pat Shurmur