Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Ndamukong Suh Embarrassed an Entire Fanbase Today

Quote Originally Posted by brauneyz View Post
    No dog in this personal fight, but my only issue, once again, is how the Commish would (inconsistently) deal with him. I'm so disgusted with the hypocrisy of all things NFL I removed myself to a safe distance and stand bemused at the moving of the goalposts. Rulz, schmoolz - let's just throw money in a ring and see who's still standing at the end of the season.
    Ole Roger is consistent at being inconsistent. I've removed myself from criticizing the Commissioner. It only makes me have more grey hair so I'm done! Besides, we have a 10 year labor agreement so that's one less thing to worry about...Yey!

So here we are, Suh suspended 2 games by teh NFL, and when his appeal is heard by Art Shell, not Roger Goodell as some people still erroneously believe, the only question Art Shell has to ask at the hearing is, "Have you apologized yet?" and the answer will still be no, he has not apologized to Dietrich-Smith. Suspension upheld.
    "Make sure you come to the game day chat to see my feeble attempts at typing there, it's abhorrent. "
    or as gobig calls it "Ragaring"

All I have to say is that while what he did was STUPID and can't be justified. I believe he can fix these problems and for all those on here bashing him like he is the worst thing to hit the league ever...I am positive you would all take him on your teams. Even coach Ryan when asked jokingly said "I hope they cut him...so we can pick him up" there would be 31 teams trying to get him.
    "Last year, we gained respect. This year, we want fear." - Ndamukong Suh.

Could there be a worse place than the Black Hole for Suh to make his return. This is a podcast of an interview Suh did yesterday: http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect..../dQ/ZGHQ_3.MP3

Calls to the station were about 65/35 against Suh's lame responses and the fact that he cut the interview short. People in Detroit are pissed at this guy (at least until he has a monster game).

Give it a listen. I'd love to hear thoughts.

As for my position, I'll say simply this: Ndamukong, get off my TV, get off my internet radio feed and go out and put your money where your mouth isn't. Play hard snap to whistle and the beast you can be. No more of this post-whistle ****. If you ain't willing to own up to what you did anywhere beside the tightly controlled arena of your Facebook feed, your actions better speak much more loudly than that weak ass interview.
    Screw you guys, I'm going home.

He just needs to go for a long drive to clear his mind...

We might know why he flipped out in that game. And I'm sorry, but I couldn't help but laugh, a lot, when I saw this floated as the possible reason why he went postal:

http://cheeseheadtv.com/blog/james-c...oaching-genius

Quote Originally Posted by SpartaChris View Post
    We might know why he flipped out in that game. And I'm sorry, but I couldn't help but laugh, a lot, when I saw this floated as the possible reason why he went postal:

http://cheeseheadtv.com/blog/james-c...oaching-genius
    That's pretty funny.

Personally, I think Suh will have a hard time restraining himself. If he has trouble with impulse control, I'm thinking he'll screw-up despite himself. I don't know how a guy with control issues gets geeked-up, but not too geeked-up, to play football. It's like telling an alcoholic to drink in moderation.

Hope I'm wrong. Love to see him be a dominant force, it's good for football.